new year

harry harry

new year

wishing all members a happy and healthy new year,and good sailing to come,regards harry warner
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk

Re: new year

Hi Harry,

Many thanks for the new year and good sailing wishes. And the same to you and all SeaHawk owners.

I'm still struggling with the issue of whether to sell Just 17 outright or seek a second owner to share the costs of keeping her on the water.

With so many other things pressing on my time, I can't justify keeping her myself for only a few days sailing in a year, but I am also reluctant to sell as that would deprive me of some of the motivation to keep this web site going.

If there is anyone out there who would like a part share in a SeaHawk to be based on Hickling Broad, let me know!
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography