Steve Ellaby

Bright Angel
Hi All,

I've owned my Seawawk 17 since 2011. Brought as a project. 'Bright Angel' soon got her sea legs back ready for the season in 2012. With sails up and down the Northumberland coast, over the border to Scotland and as as far south as Newcastle Upon Tyne. This year the road trailer is getting repaired and I'll see where we get with her.

I'm looking forward to sharing some of the pictures and journeys she's had so far.

Re: Steve Ellaby

brian johnson
Hi Steve
Nice to see that someone else sails their Seahawk along the coast.  We sail Mustang in Lyme bay area and have been known to go out in some 'interesting' weather. The record was a force 6/7 a couple of years ago.  Well reefed down these boats actually sail well in big seas, especially in following seas!
Keep us posted on your adventures in the North!
Brian