SOLD - Buzznack II: Brancaster, Norfolk

GregSeaHawk
Someone has sent me a link for a SeaHawk being sold on eBay.

The photo used is one I took eleven years ago, so I'm not sure it looks the same way today.

As I post there are no bids and a 99p starting price with the auction closing on 7 Oct, 2016 at 22:17:33 BST.

Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography

Re: Buzznack II - Brancaster, Norfolk

2011venator

Same chap I got mine from I believe if so take care !

Re: SOLD - Buzznack II: Brancaster, Norfolk

Hawkster
It looked pretty much the same until it was taken just out of the water at Brancaster and some work done at which time it was renamed Tarka as it was going to be used alongside a man's tender he has there which has the same name obviously.  So the lettering was obviously changed and new antifowling as per the usual.  The keel was also replaced as the old one was the worse for wear and it was used for a few weeks.  The owner decided despite it sailing very well that he wanted a larger boat as he is planning a sailing trip around the country and abroad so with regret sold it.  It has gone to a new owner from Suffolk and is for now being kept at Morston Quay,  very close to its previous home I believe.  We wish the new owners who we have been led to believe have never owned a boat before the best of luck with their sailing and adventures with family, one of whom is autistic.  I believe sailing and the coast to be very therapeutic for some autism sufferers.  We have also been informed after lengthy discussions with the new owner that he is not a member of this forum.   It is also worth mentioning that the gentleman who sold this seahawk has never owned or sold one before so this information was incorrect.