Rear Round Cleat

SeaHawk215 SeaHawk215

Rear Round Cleat

Hi, one of my rear round bollard cleats has broken, anybody know where i can get a new one?

Thanks

Ben
GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk

Re: Rear Round Cleat

I fear that the only simple answer to your question is - from someone who is breaking up their SeaHawk.

I could be wrong but I recall that there is no makers mark on the under-side of the standard SeaHawk cleat so there are no obvious clues to help the hunt for one and, certainly, I have been unable to locate even a close copy from the products currently on the market.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography
brian johnson brian johnson

Re: Rear Round Cleat

Hi Ben   Just looked in my stash of fittings and found two cleats that might fit.  One is brass with a base diameter of 8.5cm and fixing holes that are 4cm apart, top prong is 6", probably too big for the SeaHawk. The other is galvanised with  base diameter of 7cm and holes 3.2 cm apart.  The top prong is 4" for that one.  Let me know if they are suitable.   Brian   07850866467  East Devon