"Jesta" of Bosham

GregSeaHawk GregSeaHawk

"Jesta" of Bosham

I have been asked if I know the owner of "Jesta" seen recently in Bosham (Chichester Harbour).

Looking through my old emails, I see that in 2006 a now ex-SeaHawk owner did report meeting the owner and passing on details of the web site. However, I can't find that any other trace of the boat and I was never told the owner's name.

The person who has contacted me is thinking of buying a SeaHawk and would like to hear from other owners in the Chichester Harbour area. If you live that way then please make yourself known and I'll pass on his details.
Greg Chapman
GregAfloat - My Boating Biography