Gods 1 - Tom 0

Tom Altee
After three years of restoration my SeaHawk Osprey was made road rigged for the trip to the launch site.  A tropical storm blew in and dropped a tree limb on my horizontal mast snapping it just above the spreaders. Is it possible to locate a replacement mast in England? Or will I have to be content with finding whatever replacement mast I can here in North Florida? I am distraught that this happened hours before launching.  There was no damage to the boat herself. The last picture is just before we broke her down for road travelling and the limb fall.